Green Tea Catechins
Follow this page
Embed this URL
Cite this page
"Green Tea Catechins," Examine.com, published on 16 April 2012, last updated on 16 April 2012, https://examine.com/nutrition/green-tea-catechins/
This page is regularly updated, to include the most recently available clinical trial evidence.
Each member of our research team is required to have no conflicts of interest, including with supplement manufacturers, food companies, and industry funders. The team includes nutrition researchers, registered dietitians, physicians, and pharmacists. We have a strict editorial process.
This page features 0 references. All factual claims are followed by specifically-applicable references. Click here to see the full set of references for this page.
TOP NUTRITION ARTICLES
- 4 science-based superfoods
- 5 nutrients that could lift your mood
- 10 tips for better sleep
- Are eggs healthy?
- Are energy drinks bad for you?
- Caffeine consumption: how much is safe?
- Common nutrition myths
- Detoxes: an undefined scam
- How can you increase testosterone naturally?
- How much protein do you need?
- Is creatine safe for your kidneys?
- Is diet soda bad for you?